Thursday, August 18, 2022

  1. If I will not make effort to control my senses, I will continue living like an animal and will die like and animal. I can never get the satisfaction that I was a human being. Atman is the only reality we have. All other things are absolutely unreal like a dream. Atman is never born nor it dies. It is omnipresent and omnipotent. People say 'love' is real, but all love is found only in Atman. The nature of the Atman is bliss, peace, unchanging.
  2. This world is a dream. I am the Atman. What this world needs is discipline, order, management...........
  3. Its me who is weak that I can't concentrate on Atman and think of it always; and not the Atman.
  4. Let people know who they are. They deserve this knowledge. Its their birthright.
  5. Have an antagonistic attitude towards all illiusions and untruth.
  6. Character is the essential condition to growth----all sorts of growth, including economic growth.
  7. If all greatness, all power, all truth, all knowledge , all purity, all perfection, and so many other great things are in the Atman, why should I be worry of any other thing. I just need to be worry about the Atman.
  8. All perfection is already there in the Atman. So I needn't care for any other material perfection--its worthless to try for that. I just need to take care of Atman.
  9. All knowledge and all truth is in the Atman. And isn't it a miracle of all miracles.
  10. When the mind tries to think of anything else, give it a hard blow, so that it may turn around and think of God.

No comments: